Friday 5 February 2010

It's Friday!!

Good lord what a week. There has been so much to get used to and process that I feel like I could sleep all weekend just to recover.

Jack on the other hand is doing splendidly. He has amazed me at every turn with how centered he is about this whole process and I can't explain how much that has eased my mind. In fact I haven't cried for two days now which is an improvement compared my teary breakdowns hourly at the beginning of the week.

They have finally figured out the classes and Jacks  seems to be filled with lovely children and very caring teachers.  All in all the first week has done a lot to ease my mind.

So all that's left now is to get my head around the 9am starts and missing my boy and were in clover.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails