Tuesday 6 May 2008

Captain we have a problem!

Well its official we have sold the extra laptop that i had been using. Its was totally superfluous but very handy as it meant that i could log into my PC remotely and blog and surf to my hearts content in the warmth and comfort of our lounge room.


Its hard to get motivated to come into our cold study with my hard uncomfortable chair and blog after the kids have gone to bed, so i am aware that at the moment blogging is making way for vegging out on the couch :)


I do have things to say though, i hear you are all gasp in surprise :) so i am either going to get Andrew to set up another old laptop we have hanging around (pretty cool being unmarried to an IT guy) or i am going to bite the bullet and finally get myself the Macbook i have been coveting.



Picture me here !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MacBook! MacBook! I'm writing this comment on my beloved MacBook as we speak, the replacement for my beloved iBook, which never ever let me down--until it failed catastrophically two weeks before I was due to submit my thesis.

Seriously, I love my MacBook and I adored my iBook--can't recommend one enough.

Plus--pretty. Even though I couldn't be bothered shelling out the extra money for a black one, which is my new ambition.

Kristie said...

Go the Macbook. I even know someone who sells them ;) Should your IT Un-husband not sell them LOL


Un-married, un-husband. very Alice in Wonderland.. A Very very Happy unbirthday to you, to me?

I love unbirthdays. I should have one again soon.

Buffy Stun-Hers said...

Bloody hell Kristie i cant stop singing "a very merry unbirthday to me and you"

Related Posts with Thumbnails