Thursday 15 May 2008

Enlightened or just slow?

Yesterday while running a little late I found myself stuck behind a 'relaxed' driver.
The sort that need a space the size of a semi trailer before they will pull out, cornering so cautiously you could push the car faster, and taking off soooo slowly at the traffic lights obviously not noticing that others need to get through as well, basically they are so relaxed in their driving they affect the flow of traffic around them. I looked at the car through crazed eyes and yelled 'bloody Prius driver'.
Maybe its because they are driven by chilled out hippies, or maybe they are not built for power, or maybe wanting an environmentally conscious car goes hand in hand with bad driving, but I think that Prius could well be the next generation of Volvo.
Perhaps our kids will be yelling at Prius drivers the way my generation yelled 'bloody Volvo drivers'

Don't worry I'm just jealous that people could drive in the inner west traffic and still have Inner Peace

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails