Sunday 19 September 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a hectic week here. I finally finished my childbirth educator studies. My Doula website is finally live. I had a lot of client calls, emails and one relaxing client tea and cake meeting. An all afternoon/night kids birthday party. And today we had Jacks school fair, which I worked most of the day on and had multiple meetings about during the week.

As always when life gets busy, blogging takes a backseat. And tonight I'm just too tired to write anything of much interest. So I thought that I would share this photo. Jack has been asking me for almost a year now to have some fairy floss. And today at the fair what should be there bit a real proper fairy floss man. I'm so glad that I captured this moment. Seconds before Jack takes delivery of his first ever stick of fairy floss. Have you ever seen a face so full of excitement. It was one of those moments I have been excited about sharing with my kids for a long time and this photo captures how worth the wait I think it was.

So I hope that next week is a quieter one. Although with all the planning for our trip to India I still have to do, it may be wishful thinking.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails