Saturday 5 September 2009

Conversations with a 4.5 year old, on a sunny September day

Lying in the sun seems to be the order of the day today.  The boys are lying in the hammock with some books and I am lying in the sun with my book as well.

Jack just came over to lie with me for a while;

Me: Jack, do you have a happy life?
Jack: Yep!
Me: What's your favourite thing to do?
Jack: Knowing things about dinosaurs
Me: (smiling) And what do you wish we did more?
Jack: (thinking, then leaning over to whisper in my ear) We never make Chinese food!
Me: We can. Would you like us to make chinese food for dinner tonight?
Jack: No I would like to eat in a chinese restaurant.

Got to love that dinner is organised already.  Apparently we are heading to 'Happy Chef' for dinner!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails