Saturday 5 September 2009

Taking Stalking to a Whole New Level

Well we all know I am a little teensy bit obsessed with Neil Gaimans writing. I was on his Twitter list ... to much random information. I read his blog ... but he tweets instead of blogging mostly. I have read his website ... but really just to find out more about what he has written, but today I saw THIS

Now this is the kind of stuff that I really want to know about Neil, not his awards, not his marriage status but what's on his bookshelves, when so much of mine are dedicated to him. I was pleased to see a lot of books from my own shelves were also on his. Maybe he is my new "who to get stuck sitting next on a plane"

Plus who else's bookshelves can I browse on Shelfari .... hmm the mind boggles and gets its stalking glasses on *grin*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails