Wednesday 12 May 2010

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

About 4 months ago I wrote about the fact that my red string bracelet had fallen off somewhere in the course of the day.

I knew that the idea behind the bracelet was that it would fall off when I no longer needed the blessing that was attached to it. And thought that it was perfect timing.

I have had one of those weeks where things have been a bit nuts. I actually looked at my wrist a few days ago and thought about how I felt like I still needed the blessing.

Last night as I made my bed I tossed back my nice clean doona to hop into bed and there next to my pillow was my red string bracelet.

I don't know if its what your meant to do and the part of me that is pessimistic about such things sat there with it in my hand for a while thinking. Then the part of me that it willing to believe in karma or fate tied it back around my wrist.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails