Wednesday 21 July 2010

Small Things #14 - Drinking In

We all know I love my coffee. It comes from making it for so many years and from years of broken sleep, needing the kick start a cuppa can give me. We have a great little coffee machine at home that makes cafe quality coffee. But once in a while I grab a takeaway. Its lovely to have someone else make my coffee. Its like having someone cook for you.

Recently I've been occasionally having a 'drink here' coffee. Its a small thing but it feels very decadent.  Like eating dinner out ... Without the actual eating.

So I'm sitting here in a cafe on this cold winter morning. With a hot cup-a-joe in my hands. Listening to the lounge music, people chatting and the clinking of cups and saucers.  And while the waitress brings me coffee and asks if I want a glass of water or something to eat I get to blog/read/people watch to my hearts content.

$3 is a small price to pay.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails