Monday 23 August 2010

ReTweeted Tunes


I'm following twitter more and more these days.  I rarely tweet myself but I like reading peoples tweets and especially checking the links people share.  In the last few days there have been two quirky little songs that have been linked to by people I follow on twitter.

The first has some swearing in it (actually its mostly swearing) And also a little disclaimer, some of the lyrics are a bit ...uncool ... so just be prepared if you decide to click.  Still I'm sharing cause, DAMN, I can't get this song out of my head.  The chorus is so catchy and I think that what they say is true, almost everyone can relate to the sentiment behind it.

F**k You (Ooo Ooo Oooo) - Ceelo Green

The second comes from Nick (thanks Nick)  Someone has taken a Justin Bieber song and slowed it down by 800%.  It seems to me that this is the only way to listen to Justin Bieber.  It starts to sound like a meditation inducing whale song versus a teenager telling us what its like to be in love (I swear if I ever hear, Baby Baby Baby Ooo again, my head may explode).  Anyway this is the song, U Smile both as it was released and then the actually palatable version once its slowed down to 800%.  Give it a little listen it starts slow but gets better about a minute in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails