Thursday 27 March 2008

Pay it Forward

I was browsing Brooke's blog and i saw her post on paying it forward. The idea being that three people that comment of her blog would get sent a little something at sometime and the only condition was that you had to go to your blog and make the same offer.

I cant think of why I decided to take part but I did and so I too make the same offer, I'd like to think it was a way to end world hunger or to make a difference in your community but I think its more about trying to see if people are reading.
So the first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days.
Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive.
All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers.
Hmmm maybe its about being part of a blogger community ....... nah its probably more about seeing if people are reading, i don't mind, i think its a nice idea and maybe it will get people thinking about spending a bit more of their lives paying it forward and maybe then we will make a real difference in out community

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails