Sunday 30 March 2008

The Walk

Andrew and i went for a we walk today, it was a long one, far longer than i thought it would be as i walked out our front door. On the walk i came up with a load of things i wanted to blog about.

There was the fact that i got my first stitch since being forced to do the cross country race in primary school, there was the public toilet i used that was the most disgusting i had ever seen, there was the comment that Jack made the other day about the transvestite in the car next to us, and the difference between good coffee and great coffee, but i am not going to blog about any of these things because i underestimated how tired i would be from the walk, it turned out that that distance from Marrickville to Glebe and back again is 11km and we walked it in 4 hours including a few breaks for the kids to play or for me to check all the bookshops on the way.

So seeing that my feet are hurting and I'm tired i am just going to share a photo from our walk, i love the graffiti/murals in our area, i have started wanting to take pictures of them to work out what sort of a mural we will have on the side of our house once we have renovated. Today this one caught my eye.


Goodnight, I'm going to bed ...... if my legs can get me up the stairs, maybe I'll sleep on the lounge !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails