Tuesday 4 November 2008

Currently on my Playlist

At the moment there are a few songs that i just keep playing;

Nina Simone - Work Song
Andrew often mentions that he cant imagine songs that are currently being played standing the test of time. I have disagreed at times but i have to say that just don't make songs like this anymore.

Regina Spektor - Samson
I'm loving this song at the moment, its so subtle and sweet. Whenever I hear it it reminds me of my friends Trish and Antony. Weird I know, but I think of the stories they have told me about when they first met and how he used to have long blond hair. It also reminds me of that time when you first meet a new partner and its so filled with longing and cautiousness.

The Herd - The King is Dead
Speaks for itself really, lets hope we can sing this tomorrow as well !!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails