Monday 17 November 2008

iPod Humour

Once again my iPod has proved that it has a mind and personality of its own. Today as drove out to Camden it introduced me to two very weird songs and reminded me of one other. Why it picked these three songs at the same time out of the 1000's of songs I have, I don't know.  But they were all 2 or 3 songs apart and each made me laugh. (the film clips really add to the weird little song feel as well)

Lily singing about her brother Alfie and the fact that he smokes to much pot.

This is a funny little song about a guy who invented a new dance style that he calls the Salmon. I hadn't watched the video, how cute is that puffer fish.

I'm sure you already know this one, its about a woman who puts lime juice into coconut milk and drinks it, then gets belly ache, calls the Dr and woke him up ...... who comes us with a cure. (why he has a gorilla costume on in the clip I have no idea)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails