Monday 25 February 2008

Music Makes me Want to Move with You

So today is all about moving your body. I heard that there was a list made of the top 10 Hip Hop songs white people love. After looking it up i realised that they were taking the mickey but they were also right all of those songs make me want to shake my booty....hmm i wonder if you can classify my bum as booty.

10. Positive K - I got a man
9. Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
8. Bix Markie - Just a Friend
7. Young MC - Bust a Move
6. Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock - It Takes Two
5. Naughty by Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
4. Tag Team - Whoomp (there it is)
3. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
2. House of Pain - Jump Around
1. Sir Mix-a-Lot - Baby got Back

The Full Detailed List plus some honorable mentions and the you Tube links are all fun and guaranteed to get you moving you booty .... or whatever you want to call it.

I like big butts and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny .......... p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails