Tuesday 5 February 2008

So you think you can dance?

Todays thought is about how much i love this show. I have never gotten into those singing shows like Australian Idol or the travel shows like the amazing race, or the social comentary shows like big brother or survivor but this one wowee i love it.
I dont like singing shows because i think i can sing so i am often thinking about myself an wondering could i do better or what i would struggle with . I dont like the travel shows because i often feel that they dont respect the countries that they travel to. I dont like the social commentry shows because i dont like to see what we human will often become when we are put in extroidinary situations as a mob.
I have never thought i could dance, not like that, i love to dance and i can dance up a storm, but im not a ballerina or a b-girl or anything in between, so i can watch SYTYCD and just revel in the movement, amazing bodies and all the different dance styles, I love watching the body being used to create a story. I am inspired to move and gyrate and express myself in the same way, but i think i will remain a lounge room dancer and just live vicariously through these amazing dancer


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails