Saturday 2 February 2008

Where do you live?

I love where we live!
I love the community, the hustle and bustle, the tiny historic beautiful identical little houses. I love that if you can think it, you can almost certainly get it within 20 minutes of here. I love the sound of the planes and birds and kids playing. I love the friends I have made, they way that living here has changed me, made me feel more confident and comfortable in myself, cause there are so many people here your never as weird as one of the last people who walked by. I love that there are 3 cafes 5 minutes from here that do a great coffee and I can get almost any meal to take away.
Sometimes though I feel the need for space and peace and quiet for more room where the kids can run uninterrupted and climb and when those time hit, I think that I would like some of these

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails