Monday 4 August 2008

8 Great things in my Day


So here are the great things in my day today;

- A girlfriend and her kids came over and we drank coffee watched the kids and nattered about nothing, plus she brought lunch

- The kids and i went to a cafe had a Chai and baby chinos, then we to the op shop and i picked up a brit bear snuggly for $3 and three cute kids tops for $1 each.

- We then went to the little local toy shop and i finally figured out what to get Hamish for his birthday 'phew'

- We had Thai for dinner

- Treena wrote a hilarious blog post that culminated in the never to be forgotten phrase 'a wussbag army of puffins' (thanks for the reminder of how totally crazy you guys are my beautiful friend)

- Jack fell asleep listening to me telling him a story about Captain Jack, Daddy, the monster in the study, and the feather fairies (mums invention). There is something very satisfying sharing parts of my childhood with my children

- Hamish feel asleep after saying goodnight boobies. Hopefully he will remember through the night that they are asleep

- Last but not least Andrew let me borrow his PC so i got to blog sitting in the recliner

You know what that's not even the best day I've had in the last week or so. Funnily, I'm not feeling that light, I'm a bit sick and feel tired but when you look at it as the glass half full, i am very lucky

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails