Wednesday 13 August 2008

Finding your Zen Place

I was just sitting here watching TV after a emotionally exhausting day and I noticed my toes twitching, flick flick flick. Not in some weird body twitching reflex but I'm twitching them.  As I write I have realised that my jaw hurts, I'm doing some kind weird jaw grinding.

Where is my Zen place, its been a while since I have seen it.

I think its one of the hard parts about being a mum.  You get used to being turned on ALL THE TIME and if your not careful, you have forget how to go onto standby and chill out in your Zen place.

Now you would think that noticing it would be enough but this isn't the first time I have noticed that my zen place and I keep missing each other, I think I will have to spend some time in my head searching and some time in my body learning where my standby switch is.

I wonder what others do to find there peace? am I so different? I don't think so, but perhaps I am more honest in showing it or less able to keep it inside, which ever it is, spiritual health should be on todays to do list soon before I have no teeth left.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails