Sunday 20 July 2008

The Invasion of the Pilgrims

Is it just me or are there striking similarities between the pilgrims and the body snatchers?

* They stand is well organised groups waiting for orders
* there a few who seem to have more knowledge than the. rest
* They try and infect you maybe not by taking over your body, (they want you soul)  but by using cheery disposition; there was just a hundred of them walking past with placards singing Hallelujah.

Maybe Andrew shouldn't have parked me across from the Radisson which is apparently filled with Bishops, Cardinals etc wearing pink, red and yellow caps.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for religious expression, I don't even mind them closing off the city. I just wish they would stop standing in groups looking like they are about to pounce on me and attach a parasite to the back of my neck ..... I'm going to hell aren't I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes, you are. But so am I, so at least you'll have some company.

You know Satre says hell is being trapped in a room for eternity with your friends (or something like that).

Related Posts with Thumbnails