Wednesday 16 July 2008

More Time

I need more time, I have so many things on my plate on the moment and I can't figure out how to get it all done.
+ I need to blog (this doesn't really count) and I have a load of cool thing to share :)
+ I have a birth story to write for the birth that I attended on the weekend and it will be a long one
+ I have a book that I need to read and review for Birthings, I haven't started and it needs to be submitted for publishing by the first week of August
+ I have A LOT of washing and folding to do
+ I have to clean and organised 300 photos from the birth and today at Libby's
+ I need to sleep to catch up from above birth and 2 nights without Andrew
+ I have to plan Hamish's Birthday Party, its going to be a small gathering with a bit of a Dora the Explorer theme seeing that that is his favorite and his best

And then there is the crappy TV I want to vege out in front of, the study I need to finish/start/stop procrastinating about, the whole house needs a good scrub, the friends who need/want some attention, I need some time out and the kids need some mummy time.

There are just enough hours in the day and as much as I enjoy the reading and writing and being with the people I love more it seems easier to find time for crappy TV because it takes no effort.  I guess I need to address the sleep and then the rest of the list might not seem so overwhelming, wish me a good night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails