Friday 4 July 2008

The Thinks you can Think

Jack: Mummy what's up my nose
Me: (busily watching the bonfire and probably not giving the situation enough attention) Probably snot honey or *grin* it could be your brains
(Jack laughs and snuggles on my lap to go to sleep)
Jack: (sits up looking scared) Mummy there really is something in my nose
Me: (now paying attention) Blow you nose
(Jack blows his nose)
Me: (now panicked for him as I see a black thing in his nose i hold his head and out comes a small black rubber disk) Babe when did you put that up you nose
Jack: Um when I was watching my movie, before dinner
Me: Baby you really can't put things up your nose, if mummy wasn't able to get that out we would have needed a doctor
Jack: But what is the hole there for then?

How do we ever survive the toddler years?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, he has a point.

Now, don't tell him this, because it will only give him ideas, but pray he doesn't realise that he has a hole on either side of his head, as well.

Chances are, if something goes in an ear, it ain't coming out without the doctor's assistance.

Buffy Stun-Hers said...

Yes and if you think about it there are even more holes than that. Did I tell you about the marble in the doodle adventure :)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it shows a scientific spirit of enquiry?

Which would make him one step closer to his ambition of becoming an astronaut and taking Auntie Treena for a trip into outer space in his rocket.

No, wait--that's my ambition.

Related Posts with Thumbnails