Monday 1 September 2008

Feedback

Last week I submitted another book review and my second birth review for my course. Today I got a page long response from my trainer (Sandy Meadow ..... seriously) and it was great, she liked what I had written and how I had thought about it.  Its so cool to feel like the work I am doing is filling the requirements and maybe (just a little) surpassing them. 

But enough about me and my big head :) I'm just glad that I am now 36% of the way through of one and 0% of the second, feeling very inspired at the moment so in between everything else I am hoping to power though a bit more, wish me sleep and a clear mind, the nexts bits are the hard stuff, I need to actually think !!!!! Its been a while since my brain has been on alert

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails