Wednesday 10 September 2008

I will survive !!

I accidentally sent this through to blogger when I meant to be emailing to Andrew. When I realised my mistake I hit the delete button and to my horror it deleted the photo off my phone and then told me that the email I was trying to send to blogger was corrupt.

By some miracle (or lucky event maybe miracle is to strong a word) it wound up here anyway and I managed to get a copy of this beautiful photo of my happy boy playing at preschool today.

Its perfect because just after this photo was taken i went and spoke to his main carer and she had such beautiful words to say about him, calling him a delight to teach and such a gentle, smart, funny little boy. I just smiled and said "thank-you, I know I'm his biggest fan"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails