Monday 21 June 2010

It's the Small Things


Life, its one big amazing adventure! True but mostly when you have to sum up your life in a day to day sense, everything seems fairly monotonous. Groundhog day, over and over and yet in everyday there are small things that are amazing if you just take the time to look.

I wish it was the first of the month, or even better new years day but its not. Never the less tomorrow I am starting a month of noticing the small thing. Each day (all going well) I will post about something small and yet awesome. Oh and don't worry, they wont all be things like, a newborn babies breath, or how cute my kids are when they sleep.  I will try and make them as generic as possible, although I know I won't be able to please everyone.  xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails