Tuesday 29 June 2010

Small Things #6 - Living a Dream.

Ok so maybe living a dream is not exactly a small thing. But the truth is it could be.

It could be about doing some of the things on your 'Bucket List'. You know the list of things you want to do before you die (kick the bucket). Maybe yours is watching the sunset over the dead sea. Studying something you have always wanted to do. Or like AB did this week finally getting your first motorbike. 

Sometimes its much easier.  They might not be life changing but they are changing in some way.  Maybe its trying out that haircut you've always wondered about. Maybe its moving the furniture around in a room. Or maybe like me its buying tickets to see your favourite author doing a reading.

Whatever it is. There is something so enriching about doing something you have always wanted to do.

So what are you going to do this month that will take you one step closer to living a dream?

ps. I know I missed a day of small things. AB is away and time keeps getting away from me.  Maybe my small thing needs to be sticking to my commitment of blogging everyday lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails