Thursday 10 June 2010

Reinvention


Its been a week full of clearing out and cleaning up.  Every spare moment since last weekend I have spent sorting out 'bits' and making more space.  I've sorted photos, toys, clothes, books, linen, paperwork, art supplies, bags, hats, kitchen utensils and on and on.

Its time for a life spring clean.  So to celebrate I have given the blog a facelift.  I wanted something a bit sharper.  A little less cluttered.  A bit more sleek.  Or maybe thats just what I want for my head ... but the blog seems like a good start.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Is pretty. I like the lighter colour - it suits you more, I think, than the darker tones.

Buffy Stun-Hers said...

Thanks honey. Funnily i really felt like I was black blog girl. But now that I have made the change I wonder who I was kidding :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails